I just can't handle that everyone is going nuts for the cheerleaders when they once again got 3rd (which still is pretty good). The football team got a police escort and everyone in the town went insane over the fact that they net to championships when they lost yet the guard actually won, got first place and we got little to no recognition. We got a tiny announcement that no one listens to and an article. It just pisses me off to no end that we actually won and got nothing. Rant over.
Yeah I agree. It’s a shame because while all of the teams are working just as hard, guard is never appreciated. I’ve had to explain to every single one of my friends and family what color guard/winterguard actually is, while Tournament Of Bands just passed its 40th anniversary for example. Something is wrong with that, I feel like more people need to know how insane this activity is lol
today i met a christian guy who tries to follow the rules of the bible really good and i asked him if he is against gays because of Leviticus 20:13 and he told me no, he doesn’t because of Matthew 7
and he added that he would never judge anybody on their beliefs or way of living because only god can judge the people
this guy man
That would be *actual* Christianity for you.
(Source: wendiggo, via bennyandfangs)
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
(Source: sherpotter, via onechoicezerolabels)
an ollllld picture of my little sister
Animal study-total of ~ 25 minutes
Mother. Effing. Boring. Class. Sketches.